We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. The following information provides you some idea when data is collected and stored while using our internet Service.
Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletter (including your name and email address).
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services).
- information relating to any purchase you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address).
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content).
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purpose specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to:
- enable your use of the services available on our website.
- supply to you services purchased through our website.
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, agents or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing Information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Last revised: January 2017