1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Haselmeier GmbH, Wilhelm Haselmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Gabriel Consult GmbH, Vaihinger Str. 48, 70567 Stuttgart, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0) 711 – 7 19 79 – 0, Fax : +49 (0) 711 – 71 78 71.
The company data protection officer of Haselmeier GmbH, Wilhelm Haselmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Gabriel Consult GmbH can be reached under ER Secure GmbH, In der Knackenau 4, 82031 Grünwald, E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.haselmeier.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information will be collected without your support and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is for the above listed data collection purposes. In no way or form will the collected data be used to draw conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below is not permitted .
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, you have given consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a major legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the case, that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie respectively in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we receive information about your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies for the purposes mentioned is required in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you will not be able use all features of our website.
5. Analyzing tool
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The tracking measures to be used, is to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justifiable within the sense of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
I) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version<(/li>
- used operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of server request, are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that mapping is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie that is related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on – especially for browsers on mobile devices – you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
II) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. IP anonymization
We use the function “activation of IP anonymization” on this website. As a result, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can receive one or more product-related e-mail newsletters from us. The respective newsletters will be sent with your consent or on the basis of an existing business relationship within the framework of the existing legal regulation (§ 7 para. 3 UWG). Within this framework, your data, i.e. your e-mail address, any products purchased and/or stated interests, will be processed by us or on our behalf for the purpose of targeted newsletter dispatch. You can revoke any consent you may have given for this at any time or object to the dispatch on the basis of an existing business relationship, i.e. in any case cancel the newsletter or newsletters without stating reasons. The easiest way to do this is to use the unsubscribe link contained in the newsletter.
I) Liability for content
As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for our own contents on these sites according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity.Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of relevant violations, we will remove this content immediately.
II) Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties where we have no influence on the contents. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for those external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only.If the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. Contents of third parties in particular are marked as such. Nevertheless, if you become aware of a copyright infringement, please notify us. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
IV) Websites of third parties
Our website contains links to and details about third party websites. We have no control over these and are not responsible for the privacy practices and use of third party contents.
9. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. To be specific, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, processing with limitation or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except in processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a regulatory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Normally, you can contact the regulatory authority of your customary place of residence or work or our office.
10. Right to object
If your personal data, based on legitimate interests are processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have the general right of objection, without specifying any particular situation, we will then comply with this. If you would like to exercise your right of retraction or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method during website visits, in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll resort to 128-bit v3 technology instead. If a single page of our website is encrypted this is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.